Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Blog post: Jan.1

I haven't been here in a long time, June 30/July 1, but I'm gonna try to keep this up and keep posting on Facebook too:
Started out alittle cool this morning but quickly warmed up, I think it got up to about 60 today, if not the upper 50's anyway! Clear, alittle breezy (some little cats and dogs, maybe a cow or two)!. Had to walk down to the market and get afew things for the house, and of those few things I got a candy bar and soda and I sat by the 'Square'!. First the yard crew came by, they do this often, they keep it 'leaf free' on the yard..(Hey just saw the first truck of the new yr!....) Anyway, they keep it nice and tidy.. There wasn't much in the way of cars out.. I seen the first bald eagle of the new yr. fly over, and a couple of zombies, I'd say they were in their early teens and very focused on their fones!. (afew times they almost walked in to each other) It was a nice day here in Girard today, tomorrow I have to go to Walgreens to get my pics. then I shall walk to Wendy's (which isn't far) then to Wallyworld (which is right next door) so I'll be out till 2 anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...