Friday, January 10, 2020

Blog post: Jan.10

Well, it started out nice, partly cloudy little breezy, 59 got up to 68... (if not the upper 60's!..Yep the upper 60's) now it's 9:30 and about 30!.. The weather started to turn, around afternoon, I guess around 11:30 or 12..Started getting cloudy, breeze was picking up then about 1started raining, not much in the way of lightning though although we did have a few good flashes.. Decided to take myself a little getaway, I got myself a room in the next town,(Pittsburg) walk across to Wallyworld, go to Wendy's!.. I don't know if I'll be able to get out tomorrow, the news man said, up to 3" of snow by noon, I'll say this, with all this rain we're having now then later dipping down into the  low 20's and obviously turning to ice then the snow on top of that, well them's the makings for avalanches!.. I have to walk across the street tomorrow to the 'Dollar store', (that's next to Wallyworld) maybe I can ice skate over, I am up hill from it..........(I think, maybe down) Idk, doesn't matter, I don't know how to ice skate!.I just finished my pizza, now I go get ready for bed!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...