Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Blog post: Jan. 7

Got up to about 55 today, another day with lots of blue in the sky.. Didn't really have any plan on were to go, but I knew I was going for a walk!. So I started out walk'n up to the first stop sign then, 'stop' , Now I got 4 directions to choose, so I end up  going straight, and then I made a right, eventually I went to the market, had to get some stuff for the fridge anyway and I had a few dollars and on top of that it was a nice day.. (not a cloud all day) I came back, put my things away, stayed for about an hr. or so then went back out some more!. I went down to 'Painted Barrels' stayed there awhile then came back, it was starting to get dark.. Now I'll make a couple of hamburgers and watch a couple of movies!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...