Wednesday, May 20, 2015

blog post

Sittin here,watching the birds on my bird feeder here!..Yesterday,this squirrel decided to run up the pole,so he succeeded...(I guess the Vaseline .that I smeared up'n'down the pole wore off!)I thought well,have at it,enjoy it while it's there....(it turns out,there was some vaseline left over)...Ya know,you can sit here and watch these little squirrels all day!!...He'd go up the pole,slide down afew inches then go up again and slide down afew inches!!!!....
 Afew days ago,there were two baby blue jays hoping around the back yard here....They'd hop some and flap ,hop some and flap!!!A raccoon with a broken right hand has been coming around for the past few nights....(kinda glad he waits till after supper and I'm in watching tv till he comes around)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...