Saturday, January 18, 2020

Blog post: Jan.18

Started out cloudy here in Girard, then I guess around 10 the sun started to come out and made way for mostly clear skies but was on the cool side with temps. in the 30's all day, (idk may have got up to 40 for a high) but it was windy all day, atleast till about 5 anyway.. Didn't really do much today, on account of the wind, was gonna walk to the market and get a few things but on the way there I stopped off at, 'Painted Barrels' and sat there for awhile and visited, just pondering what my next move  was.. I ended up walking down to Casey's, it was a nice day, sure it was alittle windy, and  sure I almost got hit in the head by a cow but there was alota blue up there, then came back and watched, 'Robin Hood' with Kevin Costner!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...