Sunday, January 5, 2020

Blog post: Jan. 5

Ya know, I think the cool weather makes me sleep more, I get a solid 6, 7 hrs. every night, last night I went to bed alittle after 12 (normally I turn in around 1) and I awoke this morning at 9:42, that's like.....like (counts on fingers) a really long time, as soon as I woke up, I checked my pulse to see if I was alive!. (I am) Down Fla. I'd go to sleep at 12 or so, wake at 2 or 3 and then say, "Heyyyy, it's only 3, I can go back to sleep"!. Here, nooOOOooooo, I sleep right thru the whole night!. (No, I don't have a sleeping problem......RIGHT) My friend Carl, added a new menu item, every Sun. from 12-4 is 'Pancakes all you can eat $5.00 then others too like, biscuts'n'gravy /bacon / sausage / and your choice of milk or coffee, all for extra like $1.00 or $1.50... I had bscuts'n'gravy /pancakes / bacon and scrambled eggs.....oh and a pepsi!. (so I just basically said, "yeah" to all) Ya know it's funny, whenever I go in there my belly doesn't quite touch the edge of the table, but when I leave it does!. 'Kimberly's Little Hut' they have a little paper menu of the usual but if they're have a special, they'll make a sign and put it on their wall, "Ask us about our special steak night" or "Ask us about our New Year's Eve. Dinner".. (which was a Ribeye, which all I left was the aluminum foil) A few times a week he has his bbg out there, 1 day is a regular 'Country Fried Steak'  and Thurs. is regular 'Hamburger' day, (that's my day) sat for little while after I finished, watched some tv then walked it of around the 'Square'!. I went up and got some things from Casey's....That's.........that's........about it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...