Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Blog post: Jan. 14

It was cloudy upon waking up, the temp. was in the mid. 40's but there was only a 10% chance of precip. The Sun did peek through a few times, and there was a lite breeze.. Had to do a few things today, walked down and get bread, stop in and pay my Craw-Kan phone bill.. As I was walking by the Eye Dr. the Receptionist at the desk waved me in, (kinda added alittle light to my day) she gave me an eye opp. set for Feb. 13.. Then went to the P.O. had to mail something then it was back home...... Oh, stopped in, 'Painted Barrels' sat there and visited awhile then back home.. Tomorrow I think I'll call and line myself up a ride to 'Wallyworld'!. (my fav. eatery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...