Thursday, January 23, 2020

Blog post: Jan. 23

I seen a 'post' on Fb. earlier of President Obama laying on the floor (in one of his many offices) holding a baby/playing with a baby, and I thought, "That's a great man"!. I'm trying not to be to political here but just look at the two, Obama has made time for Family, his work, playing with  his Daughters, making time for others/the community, just an all around, 'Great Pres./Guy'!. Now let's look at the other side of the coin, 'Trump' what can be said about Trump, "the exact opposite!. He does not care about the community or others, if he does say or do something good it's most likely because something bad is happening and he's trying to get your attention off it!. does not spend time with Fam!. 'PUSHED' the proverbial 'red button'!. Then there are others, like talking about grabbing women here'n'there, or talking about shooting people in the street, I'm  sure he signed a few good bills/passed a few good bills, but look how much bad he's  done.. I wouldn't want to play golf with him, I'd probably loose to him by  an astronomical score, considering all the time he spent out on the course!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...