Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chistmas Time!!

Well, it's that time of year again and I don't mean back to school!.Alot of people are getting their last minute shopping in, and some have already finished! Some people have artificial trees up,and some decide to put up real trees....(just to let you know, I started this particular blog on Dec.18 and I just started it up again on Jan.1)It is Jan.1,2014!... We just had a little rain shower, not much going on today,alot of lights still up from Christmas.Although a lot of residents started taking down their trees,I think this started  happing like 2 days after Christmas,then I started seeing trees laying next  to and  even IN the dumpster!!!This is disgusting,atleast take your tree to the nearest major fishing spot,so they can use it as a fish bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...