Monday, March 2, 2020

Blog post: March 2

Well, it's March, the only month that tells ya what to do or give ya inspiration or somthin like that!. I went to Wallyworld today, first time since I moved here I didn't have to buy anything for the freezer!. (didn't stop me from buying anything though) It was windy this morning (thought I saw the neighbors dog fly by) it didn't last long though.. It got up to about 51-52 but it stayed cloudy to partly cloudy all day.. I have to go back to Wallyworld again Fri. (err well, Wallygreens lol) I'll have em take me to Walgreens then walk up to Wendy's then he'll pick me up at Walmart (boy, that's alot of walls!.lol) Well, for the acception of WENdy's!..... (well,I gotta go and try to find something in the freezer!.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...