Sunday, March 8, 2020

Blog post: March 7

Starting to get warmer out,today got up to 70 and all last week was in the 60's and upper 50's with alot of blue skies!. I had to go to Walgreens yesterday and get my pictures back then I walked back and ate some lunch at Wendy's , there must've been like a field trip or something cause there were probably close to 50 kids, then on over to Wallyworld !. (which was the 2nd time I went and didn't really have to get anything for the freezer, but like the 1rst time, that didn't stop me from buying stuff) Earlier in the week, maybe Wed. or Thurs. I walked down to Sonic, got myself a burger and while I was there, someone drove off before getting their order, so just jokingly I said, "I'll take it" . so I had supper takin care of!. Later a friend took me to Sonic and bought me a buy 1 get 1 free burger!. (sometimes ya get lucky and have a great day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...