Thursday, March 12, 2020

Blog post: March 12

Welp, today is the 12, that means tomorrow is the 13th !. Nothing special, just Friday the 13th!. ( 😜😜😋😋😀😛😜 probably end up showing marathons of, 'Friday the 13th!. ) The temps have been getting warmer,  afew nights ago we had a thunderstorm with rain and lots of wind but it only lasted afew hrs. A couple of days ago it was really windy out, (I mean cows and..........cows windy) a large branch came down, across the way, I guess about 4 doors down, it was in a yard where the house isn't occupied.. (personally I'm surprised the house didn't come down with the wind!.) There are afew houses like that here, houses where you wonder, "How they're still standing"!. or, "I can't believe people actually live there"!. The house right next door, I can see the backyard from my front/back door, (The FENCED in backyard) the lady that lives there has two dogs, one she lets run around but walks the other! (yes she walks her dog around her backyard wich is fenced in)
Went to the library yesterday, got some movies, 'RED 1 and 2 ' (Bruce Willis) which I seen acouple times now, 'Joker' I don't think I'm gonna like this, but it was highly talked about, got 5 star ratting so I figure, "what the heck"!. And I got, 'Terminator Dark Fate'!. (don't think I have to tell you who is in this movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...