Thursday, February 27, 2020

Blog post: Feb. 27

Today got up to about 50 and partly cloudy, alittle on the breezy side but they predict 60's for the weekend,, Went to Wallyworld today, had to do a few things while I was out.. Walked down to Walgreens then back and get afew things.. (course I had to stop at my favorite eatery, say, "hi' to a few people) Then it was back home where I didn't really feel like doing anything, so I just kinda laid around the rest of the day watching 'Youtube'!. Got a package from a friend of mine from down  in Fla. it arrived a few days after Valentine's day, I got a card inside saying,  "This is your  Christmas,  New Year and Valentine's Day gift" (lol) but what was really great was I just bought a few things from 'Amazon' just two days before so when I got back, (I went to Walllyworld on that day too) I seen three packages sitting in-front of my door!. (kinda felt like Xmas) Yesterday got up to about 40 but the wind made it alittle cooler out, we had off 'n' on snow showers, but they only lasted like ten seconds !. I walked up, had to get a refill on my prescription then on my way back, I stopped at Subway and had a salad that was  sandwiched in-between a subroll with ham and mayo!.. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...