Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Blog post: Feb.4

The last few days have been very nice, ever since my last post on Jan.29 it's been gradually warming, yesterday and today were in the 70's with clear to partly cloudy skies but tomorrow they predict rain and the next day they predict snow!. (which I have no problem with) Sunday was the Super Bowl, the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49er's , it was a really close game all 4 quarters, there was a lot of good commercials too, my favorite was the one with Bill Murray!. This is the first city that I know of to shoot fireworks and celebrate after their team won!. So today is the next day (Feb.4) and right now it's about 35 and breezy and overcast, the radar shows stuff moving, but nothing right close by.. (it's 1 now so I would look for it around supper time maybe 5:30-6) Two days ago was, 'Groundhog Day' it appears there will be an early Spring..  Punxsutawney Phil, did not see it's shadow, (I know some of you would appreciate that) but here, I've been seeing, 'Robins' which are also a sign of 'Spring' ever since 'Thanksgiving' and as my Bro. would say, "Spring is 6 weeks away"!
Okayyy so, I just went out to check the mail, (no mail) and it was lightly drizzling out.....SO, I think I have to find a new 'radar'!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...