Sunday, February 23, 2020

Blog post: Feb. 23

Last few days have been pretty nice, blue skies (or mostly blue) comfortable day time highs for this time of year, no rain, I think yesterday got all the way up to 60!. Last Thursday I went to Wallyworld, got one of those cameras to take a few pictures of the old town here gonna send'm to a friend of mine down there in Fla..... (just sittin here blogging waiting on my couch to be delivered).....Today and tomorrow they predict rain, so I suppose it's a good day to watch the few movies I got from the library..(and wait for my couch)..I try to make it a practice now to check out the library and see what new dvds they got in, I prolly already saved about $12.. Someone told me about the movie, 'Judy' (Renee Zellweger) about the life of Judy Garland, which really wasn't exactly (ME) and 'Fighting with my Family' (Dwayne Johnson, Nick Frost) which was (Me)!. So yeah, I think I'll do that, just watch some movies/videos!!.... (and wait for my couch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...