Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Blog post: Feb. 12

Well, it started out this morning with a lite lite rain, then later on in the afternoon it stopped, then it started up again but a rain/snow mix and that lasted about an hr. producing maybe a quarter inch.. I think it got up to about 35-ish.. Really didn't have any reason to go out today so I didn't, just stayed in and watched videos on Youtube/Facebook, etc. Then before I knew it, it was 6:00 and I had to find something for supper!.. Sunny skies are predicted for tomorrow or atleast partly sunny skies, which is good because I have an eye appointment..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...