Monday, February 10, 2020

Blog post: Feb. 10

32 This morning with sunny skies and lite lite breeze.. Had to walk down to the store  and get a few things, so as I left and was walkin up the road alittle ways and I just decided to stop at the local dumpster and see if there was anything worth taking.. (the guy who works out of the local store that just makes shelves, any and all kinds, said I could use his dumpster) So I'm looking in the dumpster, there's alot of shelf wood and boxes, but I never expected a cat to jump out!. I walked up to it, next thing you know I hear, like, mice scurrying in a box and next thing I see was a cat jumping out!. I gotta say it kinda elevated my heart rate alittle!. (there's some nice pieces of wood in there though) Then afterwards I walked down, got what I needed, then walked back!. Came back another way though, stayed out alittle longer, enjoyed the day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...