Sunday, April 5, 2020

Blog post: April 4

Overcast 40 degrees, no to light breeze, 10 to 20% chance of precip.. Today they call for 47 yesterday got to 37, actually, it got to 64 but that was just after midnight!. After today though they call for it to start warming again up into the 80's.. I can just see it now, people gonna  start saying, "Ughhh, it's too hot, I want this hot weather too be gone, I'm ready for the cold and the snow"!. I heard that a few times after I moved in, (err read stuff like that)  all I could think was, "Come over here, I wanna give you a good hardy neck massage"!......................Neighbors just got home, carrying a couple of pizzas and a few drinks, (good for them) a few nights ago I ordered a large pizza, had it delivered, (didn't eat it all, ofcourse) saved some for the next night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...