Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Blog post: April 8

Blue from end to end, 90 degrees, light north breeze.. I cut some Redbud stems the other day, stuck'm in the ground up by the house, wanted  to see if they would grow, started growing almost right away!. (they were like 2' long I  just poked'm in the ground) I believe  this could very well be a  chicken night (idk) could be a pesgehtii night, nahhhhh chicken, I also got Lasagna and Meat Sauce........OH,pizza!.. I kinda like the sound of Lasagna ehh idk, maybe I'll have breakfast for supper, kinda mix it up alittle!. (can ya tell I really don't have much to say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...