Friday, April 24, 2020

Blog post: April 24

Well, yesterday was my Birthday, I celebrated it...... well.....I guess the way anyone would celebrate their Birthday alone. Woke up, watched some videos on youtube, did walk to Sonic and had some lunch, had a pizza delivered, was gonna get an  XL but they just had small and Large.. Talked to a few people, it was alright!. Sat. (tomorrow) I'll be going camping though, kinda hope it goes better than when I went last Oct!. I planned on staying for 2 nights (like this time) but after the first night I went down the street and got a room, which wasn't bad, (ended up stayin an extra night on top of that) but was kinda lookin forward to stayin that extra night in the tent.. This time though I'm gonna be alittle more preppaired !.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...