Sunday, June 23, 2019

Blog Post: Welcome to Girard Kansas

2nd night in the new house... (apt.) Morning started out pretty good, light drizzle, just enough to make a person wanna stop mowing, (unfortunately for her it never started up again).. She was showing the house next to me which is a 2 story..I have neighbors on the other side, and then there's a guy that lives in the front half of the duplex.. Girard is a nice lil town.. The train, (which I haven't seen yet, only heard) comes through a few times a night as well as in the day, (but I'm not complainin) also a big trucking town, not to mention quite abit of farmers too, so you see people walking around in overalls, cowboy hats!. Except for the occasional trains going by, and trucks here 'n' there, Girard is a pretty quiot town, Girard is also the County Seat.. I haven't had to go anywhere (I don't drive) everything is basically right down the road or just a few blocks: restaurants/stores/post office..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...