Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Blog Post: Girard

Earlier I walked up to the local market and got some groceries I needed.. Thats probably the furthest I have to walk for anything, (probably a mile or mile and a half) everything else is like a few blocks..Just heard the train go by.. It's almost 4 now and it's still pretty clear..Ya ever noticed, libraries have gottin alitte noicier, not much, just a little!.. after I get this posted, I gotta walk over to the Court House and get my id changed.. Yesterday I got my Mailing Address change.. I've been here I think 5 days now and everyday I wake-up, splash water on my face then go walk,I always see something new!. Obviously spend a few hrs. at the library, keep in-touch with all  my FB friends check e-mail check news then depending what time it is, I may walk over and get a bite or maybe just get something to take back home (lololol) for supper!. (hoping it last that long)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...