I guess it was around 5:30 when I came back yesterday, it started getting a little breezy and cloudy like it was gonna rain any min. but it didn't, cooled it off nice though.. After I got back about half hr. or so the sun came out again.. So right now, my day consists of, getting up, maybe having something to eat before I leave, walking up around the square, come back then spending a few hrs. at the library to get intouch with my fb friends coming back and watch a good movie while I eat something.. Got up around 10 this morning to another gorgeous day, after I had a bite to eat and got myself together it was about 12:30.. I walked up the corner store to get more coke, I was gonna take a walk down to the local cemetery but didn't exactly get up early enough..
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Blog post: June 27, 2019
I geuss it was around 5:30 when I came back yesterday, it started getting a little breezy and cloudy like it was gonna rain any min. but it didn't, cooled it off nice though.. After I got back about half hr. or so the sun came out again.. So right now, my day concists of, getting up, maybe having something to eat before I leave, walking up around the square, come back then spending a few hrs. at the library to get intouch with my fb friends coming back and watch a good movie ...while I eat something..
I guess it was around 5:30 when I came back yesterday, it started getting a little breezy and cloudy like it was gonna rain any min. but it didn't, cooled it off nice though.. After I got back about half hr. or so the sun came out again.. So right now, my day consists of, getting up, maybe having something to eat before I leave, walking up around the square, come back then spending a few hrs. at the library to get intouch with my fb friends coming back and watch a good movie while I eat something.. Got up around 10 this morning to another gorgeous day, after I had a bite to eat and got myself together it was about 12:30.. I walked up the corner store to get more coke, I was gonna take a walk down to the local cemetery but didn't exactly get up early enough..
I guess it was around 5:30 when I came back yesterday, it started getting a little breezy and cloudy like it was gonna rain any min. but it didn't, cooled it off nice though.. After I got back about half hr. or so the sun came out again.. So right now, my day consists of, getting up, maybe having something to eat before I leave, walking up around the square, come back then spending a few hrs. at the library to get intouch with my fb friends coming back and watch a good movie while I eat something.. Got up around 10 this morning to another gorgeous day, after I had a bite to eat and got myself together it was about 12:30.. I walked up the corner store to get more coke, I was gonna take a walk down to the local cemetery but didn't exactly get up early enough..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Post: Christopher Columbus/Leif Erickson did/did not discover America (yadayadayada)
So there is Leif Erickson who may have landed on Newfoundland in 990 (something) off the coast of Maine 'Closer' to Canada!.. (and...
-
First Stephen Colbert says something that kinda got under your skin, so you tell 'Paramount' to give him atleast another season... ...
-
9:18 in the am, and ready to start my day.. Have to go down the store today sometime and get some stuff.. Last week or so, I've been goi...
-
There are some things out there considered 'good luck' and 'bad luck' bringers of 'massages' and 'omens'.. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment