Sunday, February 26, 2023

Blog post: Checkouts

 I was reading alittle bit ago about, 'checkouts'.. How this person doesn't like them, they think they're putting alot of people out of work, (which they are).. Complaining about showing their receipt to the lady or guy standing at the door.. Now a few days ago, I was reading how these store managers put plexiglass up between the 'Cashier' and the 'Customer', obviously for the 'covid' but people are still complaining that 'Cashiers are putting their hands on stuff'.. Saying stuff like, "Thank-you for putting a piece of plexiglass up between the customer and the cashier, the lady scanning everything is putting her germs all over my food"!. Maybe (just maybe) 'THEY' knew about this 'covid' or something similar way back when Walmart first put in these 'self checkouts'!. I do not believe they were in very long, I don't know for sure, but I don't think it was long..

                                                                                     This is just my 2 cents worth!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...