Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Blog Post: Religion

 So today I walked down to my local 7-11 market I needed some bread and soda for the apt. After I checked out, I went out like I normally do and put everything in my backpack, there was this woman there (employee) she was on a break.. We started talking slowly, then she asks me (about 5 mins. in) if I go to church!. Now she seemed like a nice person, even after I answered her, "No" I said, she says, "Don't you believe in the lord Jesus"? I paused afew secs. and said, "I know he's around"!... I don't really post my religious views, but hey, If someone 'pokes me' or 'pushes my buttons'....... like...... like, the other day, I was sitting on a bench, just outside of the, 'Bible Publications' These 2 older ladies came up to me and said, "Do you know the way to the lord"? After a few secs. I said," Yeah... but I'm not exactly ready to go just yet"!. Now these answers are probably better than the ones I gave a few yrs. ago.. My Mom and I went to this 'Flea Market' upon entering, there were these 2 guys, black suits white shirt black tie, (could've been Jehovah Idk it was so long ago) they asked me "where I wanted to go when I die" I believe I said, "Wherever it is I hope there's a McDonald's" or maybe, "I hope they have cable" ..... There was 1 yr. could've been back in 2008/09, there were 2 Jehovah's that came up to our door, everybody else must've seen them except me, (lucky me) but I started talking to them, but what surprised me was I actually liked talking to these people, they didn't have any (crazy) questions, actually, there were alot of topics covered, not just religion!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...