Friday, June 5, 2020

Blog post: June 5

I started this post last night around 1:30ish!. (so bare with me) Woops see I already made a boo-boo, it's really this morning!. I might start talking about something that happened last night when in reality, it happened, night before last, err I could just be tired too !. (Hey it's 1:30) Maybe I should just wait till morning!. Woops see what I mean!?. Good Night!.....................Ok, it's 9:45 now!. Had a pretty bad night,guess I turned in around 2 or maybe alittle before and I was up at 3:45, the neighbors were having a little squabble, but didn't really know what to do or anything, cause as I said it was 3:45, I was kinda stumbling to get to the window, my eyes were blurry, but I'll say this, I didn't go back to sleep!. After about 4, they must've turned in for a bit cause I didn't see anything till about 7 or so when the guy's fiance (they're planning to get married later this month...........maybe) walked the dog around in the yard here, which I thought was kinda weird cause they're Son always did it (I liked her walking the dog but still kinda weird) !. Then She talked with her Father for alittle while, then they all went to prolly Grandma's house which is not weird, they do that every day.......she prolly takes them there and drops them off while she goes to work!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...