Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Blog post: June 29

Very breezy out today, small cats and dogs, think I seen a labradoodle fly by!. Temp. is probably about 95 now, it's probably been 89-90/s for the last month now!. We had a few nights in the last few weeks where it did get in the upper 50's low 60's for night time low's but the high's stayed in the upper 80's to 95.. Dry as a bone out there, haven't had a good solid rain since April !.. (I think that was our only tornado siren too) Went up to the store earlier, only I stopped alittle less than half way and went to the closer  market as it was in the 90's already.. However there was alotta houses on that street, so if I was to....... say, 'faint' I'm sure somebody would've  seen me, and helped me!.......... (maybe) Soo, I just went to the closer one!.,,,,,,,,,,,June 30, 9:30am, just went through a major hail storm, lot of wind with it, some leaves/branches came down, but I think that was about it!.. Had to do some shopping earlier, had to get some stuff for the freezer!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...