Friday, March 22, 2024

Blog post: Begginers luck

 There are some things out there considered 'good luck' and 'bad luck' bringers of 'massages' and 'omens'.. I personally see owls as a sign of 'bad luck'.. I can't help it, whenever I see an owl, it's just a matter of time before something bad is gonna happen.. However, I heard/read somewhere that if you take a pinch of salt, and throw it over your shoulder, that's supposed to 'Cancel' out the bad luck!. (unless you're the person standing behind the person throwing the salt, and they get it in the eye, then it's not good luck for them, is it?.) I just 'googled' whether or not it's good luck to carry an 'Alligator's foot' and a 'Wolf's tooth' , it is, but definitely not for the person trying to get the foot in the first place!. I also 'googled' if it was a sign of good luck if a bird 'craps' on you, it is!... (Hey!... Just imagine what the poor rabbit is going through!. He has to hop around on three feet!.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...