Thursday, June 18, 2020

Blog post: June 18

It's been 1 yr. since I moved in!. My 1yr. ann. in this house.. Feeling's not the same as when I moved in but atleast I made it 1 yr. and I have a pretty good idea how people act here.. Love the history and how most of the locals celebrate every single day, take for instance MLK day or Presidents day or Flag day, there is like a thousand flags up all over the 'Square'!. I guess it's not so bad, it's just the further away you get from the, 'Courthouse' the worse things get, houses I suppose for the most part.. I've been working on this room in the house, I call it, 'The Medieval Room' it's sorta like a little museum I made for myself!.. Just watched, 'The Call of the Wild' on Amazon Prime, it stars Harrison Ford and a cgi dog named 'Buck', great movie!. Haven't had much rain here in the last month and a half, maybe a few little showers here 'n' there, all the ditches are pretty dry (not totally) but pretty dry, all the puddles are dried up though, just about the only thing with water in it is the little  fountain in-front of where ya go in and pay the water bill !.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...