Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Blog post: May 12
53, cloudy, light breeze.. Today it's not so bad, yesterday however was cooler at 47, but today and yesterday are the last cool days for a while anyway, it's predicted to be warm for the next 25-30 days anyway, which is good because I turned off my heat on the 4th I believe, then it's predicted to be 74 tomorrow!. Had to go up a while ago and get some bread, which was really hard too because I was sittin here watching some videos/doing a little facebookin but I knew deep deep deep down that I really needed that bread, so I had to get that nice big blanket off me, and.......well......get bread !. That's ok, I wanted to anyway.... I can't really speak for anybody else here but when I start on my laptop, time just flies, I would start maybe right after lunch or somthin and here it'd be already 4 hrs. gone by!. I can stand being online 90 mins. let alone 4 hrs!.............................hmm, neighbors just went out again!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Post: Christopher Columbus/Leif Erickson did/did not discover America (yadayadayada)
So there is Leif Erickson who may have landed on Newfoundland in 990 (something) off the coast of Maine 'Closer' to Canada!.. (and...
-
First Stephen Colbert says something that kinda got under your skin, so you tell 'Paramount' to give him atleast another season... ...
-
9:18 in the am, and ready to start my day.. Have to go down the store today sometime and get some stuff.. Last week or so, I've been goi...
-
There are some things out there considered 'good luck' and 'bad luck' bringers of 'massages' and 'omens'.. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment