Saturday, November 27, 2021

Blog post: Thanksgiving, come 'n' gone!.

 Last Sunday, I took my Neighbor to the local Cafe, about a block up the road.. We had a Thanksgiving lunch (they closed at 2), had some slabs of turkey/mashed taters 'n' gravy/stuffing and roll and a few other stuff, then we sat there awhile, then I had to walk up to the store, which was a good walk to walk off some of that meal while my Neighbor went back home and prolly took a nap!. Tuesday, I went to Walmart, wasn't able to stay quit as long as I wanted but I still got everything done.. Went to Wendy's then walked over to Wallyworld, got some decorations, lights for the house, which I may put up today (hopefully I don't fall off the  ladder)... My Neighbors (not the one I took to the Cafe but other Neighbors) brought me over a turkey dinner, turkey/ham stuffing/rolls, a whole bunch of good stuff, so much better than  the turkey sandwich I was making!. (see I know how to spell, 'samitch'') This week when I go to Wallyworl again, I'm gonna try to find a short strand of 'colored lights' maybe 30" or 24" or 16"..Maybe 1 or 2 more strands for the house..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...