Sunday, January 2, 2022

Blog Post: 2022

 Well another year down (the crapper) it kinda was a crappy yr..... come to think of it most of the following yr. was too !. As Dr. Fauci was in the news alot, telling everyone to get vaccinated.. There are 4 (that's 4) shots out now, with one being a booster shot (prolly come out with a 5th one soon) now on top of all that, there is a pill.. At the beginning of 2021, I never seen 'Time Square' look so empty, like a ghost town!. 

I'll tell you what, I'd hate to be in Brandon's shoes right now!. I mean how would you feel if a group of people started doing a cheer for you, then you find out that the cheer really isn't for you?. It's like 30 of your best friends singing 'Happy Birthday' to you then hearing, "We're not really singing to you but it's really a code for another person"!.

Ever since late 2016 (yeah 2016) it seems like the world has been slowly changing, then late 2019 it really started changing, then started changing in my neck of the woods!. Sure I try to just keep doin what I'm doin, but I might have to wear a mask for this or for that.. From late 2019-the Summer of 2020 I'd have to, walk through the drive-thru..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...