Wednesday, May 8, 2019

blog post: Coming up on Eviction Day

Well, it's been a while since my last post!. Let's see, what happened, "OH, my Bro. passed away"yeah, he went in Dec. peacefully in his sleep..I still remember the last thing I said to him, "night".. We just  finished watching 'SNL' and I went to bed, when I woke up the next morning, he fell asleep in the chair and just never woke up.. OK!. So, when I'm 48, my Mom passess away, (at night, peacefully in her sleep,in a rest home) next yr.when I'm 49, My Bro. Don passess away (peacefully in hs sleep, as he falls asleep in the chair)) and now at 50, our Landlady wants to evict us, what else can I expect?.
  The other day I took a walk up to the mall.. It was a nice day when I left, but by the time I got back I was soaked from head to toe!. (hello rainy season) I have likes and dis-likes about living in West Melbourne, I dislike the traffic, prolly 5days out of the week there's either police, ambulance or fire truck with sirens blarring and prolly 80% of the time they're going up the street infront of the house!.. The other day, I go to cross the road (at the cross walk) and I almost get hit, just one of those drivers who are in such a hurry to get nowhere!.. I like it because everything is close!. (except the woods, another dislike) Fam. Doc. store, places to eat, B. King, Mcdonalds, Subway the mall.. I think though the one I'm gonna miss the most, is my Eye Doc. He has a good Attitude/Bed Side Manner!. Maybe I could still stay!. (still wanna go out west though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...