Thursday, December 27, 2018

blog post: New Years

Well, Christmas is all over with, and in a few more days we'll be ringing in the new yr!. Maybe if we get invited to go to some ones house for dinner or somt'm , I'll take my glasses out of the box and use them.. I bought a couple of glasses before Christmas:
I went out for a walk today, it was bright and sunny when I left and when I came back, it was kind of cloudy, I thought for sure it was going to snow in the next few hrs. but I was wrong, oh well, so I was wrong.......(first time for everything I suppose) I had to get a few things from the store..
  My Nephew got me an 'Echo Dot' for Christmas, I love it!. Got it set up to turn the light on and off, I talk to it, sometimes I get a straight answer from it and sometimes I get a long answer, but I think it's awesome!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...