Thursday, September 13, 2018

Blog post: Almost that time of year..

Well, it's almost that time of year!. The air is starting to smell a little more Autumner!. The freshly cut grass smells a little more fresher, the first little orange leaf on the tree, all these things, I'm sure are happening somewhere (CAUSE THEY SURE AREN'T HAPPENING HERE)!!.. Don't get me wrong, I like my Halloweens and Thanksgivings and Christmases, and it does get cool, but not cold !. Halloween should be; cool, leaves falling, looking for that perfect pumpkin in a field with a light sweater or jacket on, pumpkin on a bale of hay with some little colorful guards!.. Thanksgiving; cool / cold, leaves pretty much on the ground by now, and pumpkins on a bale of hay with colorful little guards!. And Christmas; lots of colored lights, lite frost or even a lite snow on  the ground, a snow-man, and a decorated Christmas Tree!. Last year, I think we had less than 10 days (could've been a week) of days that it dipped below 50degrees, and maybe 1 or 2 days that the temp. was at or below 40.. About 95% of our winter was 60 or above.. The Fall down here consists of maybe a handful of yellow or maybe some yellow and orange mix.. The majority of the leaves here are green, it's not cold enough for them to change, they can't even get out of their green color!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...