Thursday, July 21, 2016

blog post

Well the temp.thing behind me reads 92,it got up too 93 today,but there was a nice little breeze out so I went out and cleaned up the car-port!...Took me alittle over an hour,prolly lost about 3 lbs,luckily these past few months it did not go up over 95,except however for one day when it reached 100 degrees out....My neighbors just moved out a few days ago...They gave away alot of furniture,but they did rent a U-Haul trailer,but it was just big enough for a bedroom though...They left afew beds behind and they gave away alot of stuff to a thrift shop,had a truck come around and pick it up...Seen the owner next door today,went over and talked to him,told him that I'd be happy to help pick up some off the branches he has laying around,..(he was cuttin down overgrown branches and just kinda sprucing up the yard alittle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...