Monday, July 11, 2016
blog post
It's 92* as I look at my thermometer,just the other day it said 100!...I couldn't believe it,I have the sensor hanging in some bushes.not to shaded and not to open,so at no time during the day can the direct sunlight get to it (except maybe early in the morning when I'm not up yet)...Haven't been going anywhere because it's been so hot,ya walk 10 ft. down the driveway and your sweatin bullets...Had a pretty nice 4th of July,went over to some friends house,had some hamburgers and hot dogs,only thing though is,well,all the time I was growing up,people would maybe shoot fireworks off and maybe stop on the 5th or even the 6th,last night was the 10 and people are still shooting these things off(which is fine with me)!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Post: Christopher Columbus/Leif Erickson did/did not discover America (yadayadayada)
So there is Leif Erickson who may have landed on Newfoundland in 990 (something) off the coast of Maine 'Closer' to Canada!.. (and...
-
First Stephen Colbert says something that kinda got under your skin, so you tell 'Paramount' to give him atleast another season... ...
-
9:18 in the am, and ready to start my day.. Have to go down the store today sometime and get some stuff.. Last week or so, I've been goi...
-
There are some things out there considered 'good luck' and 'bad luck' bringers of 'massages' and 'omens'.. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment