Wednesday, June 22, 2016

blog post

(6/21/2016)86 degrees here,well I suppose that's better than 90,but then again it's 12:oo in the afternoon!...I have one of those remote thermometer,the kind that you can buy from a 'Bass Pro Shop'or 'Dick's Sporting Goods'or I'm sure just about any sporting goods store...Just a few days ago the cable company shut off our cable package so we had no phone,internet or t.v. but that's fine cause we are going with another company!...(6/22/2016)Well today we got our internet and the telephone hooked up!...(whewwww)It's nice to breath again,a few days ago we got cable!...Now we have to give our close friends and Fam.the new #,luckily it's not that many people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...