Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Blog post: country livin vs city livin

 I lived in the country and visited people who lived in the city, and vise versa.. When you live somewhere, you kind of know what the surroundings are.. Just afew years ago, I lived in a big city, but I knew all the back (city) roads, and I could easily walk to, McDonalds... the mall... movie/theater... Sometimes I had to use the crosswalk to cross the big road, but it was ok, I knew all the quiet neighborhoods!. My Bro. Used to live in a little cozy 1 br. out in the country about 2 mi. out of the city limits.. He lived on about 1 maybe 2 acres but had permission to walk on the 80 acres connected to the property!. It had plenty of garden room, rolling hills, a creek!. I used to go there and visit, for the day (I lived in the city) and just stay out side, while they were at work!. I used to live in a city that was really light on the traffic, but still went to visit some people that built a log cabin, matter 'o' fact, they were neighbors of my Bro. So I'd go and visit them, but I'd stay like 5 days with them, they lived in the next state.. Once I stayed with them for about a month!. I live in a city now, every week I go to Walmart/Wendy's, basically just a long stretch of restaurants/stores/etc... motels.... (as long as you got money though) I live in a cozy little apt. now, pay my own bills, miserable as hell... but Hey, the rent is great!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...