Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Blog post: Oct. 13

 Well it's almost Halloween, (about 16 more days) I will be going as the, 'Invisible Man' cause I'm not going!. This has been a really crazy year, so I honestly don't know if many kids will be out.. I'm not very big with Halloween, atleast the part where strangers come up to the door, do not get me wrong, I still plan to buy candy/Little Debbies..................just....................for me!.. I'm not big on decorating, I did get one of those, 'solar activated' Snoopy at Xmas time when I moved here back in June of 2019.. I did get myself some Xmas lights to put up on the front (well back) of the house!. A few weeks back I  was at my local market getting a few things and I saw this box of Little Debbie brownies, had a nice Halloween picture on the box, ate the brownies but using the box as Halloween decoration ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜Š !. Well, I suppose I could use the, 'Jason Voorhees' (Friday The 13th) mask I bought!.

  I had a Dr. app. yesterday, so the night before I set my alarm for 8:30 (my ride picked me up at 10:45 and my app. was 11:20) and I use this, 'Online Alarm Clock' (onlineclock.net)  and there you got not only a clock but you have countdown/or the alarm which can be changed to......whatever (mine's a rooster)!. Now, my ears are alittle on the sensitive side, so that rooster on my alarm, well my ears are pretty sensitive especially in the morning, and well, I forgot to turn the volume down on my laptop the night before......and 8:30am came.......and that damn bird sounded as if he were right  next to me, can't really remember much after I hit my head on the ceiling!!..๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜• (I found a 'confused emoji' but no 'dazed' I was gonna put 'dazed and confused' that's what they need here a, 'Dazed and Confused emoji) I'll tell you what though, I never got out of that chair faster!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...