Saturday, June 9, 2018

blog post: Saturday June 9, 2018

As I sit here in my Rocker Recliner looking out my window, I see it is a clear day.. (and you know what they say about clear days dontcha!?. You can see forever) I was thinkin maybe I should type alittle in my 'blog' because I think the last time I 'blogged' something was like 2 months ago (ish)!. The past few days, we had a Screech Owl living just under the overhang of our roof, in that space between the house and the attic, actually I don't know how long it's been there, I think it and its babies must've flew out maybe in the last 2 or 3 days!.. I have been doing a lot of walking lately, I call it my training regime!. I am getting ready to go out west.. I know where I wanna go!.. I have friends who said they'd help me, I have Cousins and they're both married, I'm really looking forward to this!. Ok, so I just took a couple hour intermission, and right now I look out my  window and it is cloudy, so we could get a little rain or we could get a little snow (I'm rooting for snow) being this I Florida we'll probably get rain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...