Tuesday, March 28, 2017

blog post Work around the house and other stuff

Well we are redoing the house, (fliping) paint on the walls, new hardwood floors all through the inside, new bushes and flowers!...We have new owners of the house we rent, and they want a better looking house, which I can understand!..Little by little the house is starting to look better, my Bro. and his Son are doing the work, already put some bushes in outside, and mulch, still got some old bushes to pull up, but it is looking much better (or should I say 'MULCH' better)!...Monday March 27...Sitting here, looking out my window, I put a bird bath right under the edge of the roof so that way, I'll always have a full bath, as long as we get rain, otherwise the water will just evaporate after a few days... I don't like to keep full feeder's around, because that just attracts other kinds of wildlife, cats /snakes / raccoons,etc...Today, Tuesday March 28, started out a little on the cool side, I think Winter down here (if you want to call it Winter) is starting to go!...The Mercury has slowly been gettung warmer...A couple of times during the Winter, it did fall to 45 ish, but that lasted maybe a day or so then it was right back to, low 60's at night high 70 during the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...