Saturday, February 25, 2017

blog post: Almost a ' Hit 'n' Run ' !..

Just another reason why I do not like Melbourne (Fla.) My Brother and  his Son and I were sitting in traffic waiting to turn into the Taco Bell, when out of nowhere this car goes speeding along side of us on the right side!..There is a little bike lane between us and the curb, so the person had like 3 or 4 feet, but the car was still jumping the curbs!..There were I guess 3 or 4 unmarked police cars!...They finely got'em about a mile down, in the Mall...Later as we were going through the drive thru lane of Taco Bell, we saw an Ambulance heading that way, then later we drove to  Steak'n'Shake to get some milk shakes and across the street (192) at the Mall in front of Dick's Sporting Goods that's where it all came to a stop, there were the Ambulance, Fire Truck and Police!...Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention there were helicopters too!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...