Thursday, October 13, 2016

blog post

Well,it's almost Halloween time then it'll be Thanksgiving and before you know it.Christmas, then another year would have gone by!..Just a few days ago we had a category 4 hurricane...A category 4 hurricane,well they pack quite a punch!..Here's my ranking system: Category 1=bad...Category 2=pretty bad...Category 3=awful...Category 4=packs quite a punch...Category 5=packs a wallop...
Right after the hurricane,we started to cool down some....The temps stayed in the upper 70's lower 80 degree range during the day...We haven't been using the air as much,hasn't been as humid out...Now I just have to focus on Christmas!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...