Saturday, August 20, 2016

blog post

August 18,the temp.remote censor behind me reads 93...It is really too hot to do anything (atleast in my eyes it is) but that's what your dealt when you live down here...
August 19, earlier this morning,at 12:52a.m. (that's right,a.m.) I watched a rocket launch from my driveway here in Melbourne!...Nice liftoff,must've shined up half the sky,then went back in and went to bed!...Got up about 8:45,already in the upper 80's (ya know,some Floridians actually see that as cool weather!),turned on the computer and noticed that the U.S. is way ahead in the medal count,like 44 medals in all,I can not ever remember us being so far ahead !!...(summer or winter)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...