Thursday, March 26, 2015

blog post

Well just this past weekend I,my Mom and my Nephew went to 'Camp Holly'...



Actually,it was Sunday,and we were going to have lunch!...Nice restaurant that has hamburgers,fish and than some!...Were you can eat either in or outside at one of the picnic tables!.. Every Sunday they have live music,and bein it's right on the edge of Lake Washington,they even let you fish!..(just try not ta catch an alligator)...You can put your own boat in or you can take a site seeing tour on an airboat....However the cook wasn't in that day so we just ended up goin to 'Denny's'!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...