Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 2nd

Over the years I've found good useable stuff in the trash,not really in the trash but next to it,like afew good working tools like a spade/hedge clippers(or loppers)a good hand saw(wood saw).One time I found a good pair of those metal chairs(those kind with curved legs that kinda look like a 'c').Tonight in my apartment complex after supper,I went for a walk and by our dumpster somebody threw out a couch(one of those curved couches)it was like brand new so I walked back to my apt.ask my Nephew to give me a hand bringing a chair back,thinking that I was just gonna have 1 chair,we ended up haveing a chair in each room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...