Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Blog post: Maybe

 I can't remember much, earlier than 11 yrs. of age, but after 10 I start to remember, and then I remember more 'n' more the older I get.. One thing I do know though, I was never really able to say, 'yes' or 'no' on something, unless I knew for sure!. I'd always say, maybe/I don't know/we'll see/possibly.. I know with alot of people out there it's, "No 'Maybe', Only 'Yes' or 'No' "!. However with me, it's 'Maybe' it's always been 'Maybe' and it's always going to be 'Maybe'!. (I don't know maybe, we'll see) I believe it was 'Bret Micheals' who said, "Give me somth'n to believe in".. Will I ever meet 'Poison'?. (maybe) 'Yes' I did see the tour bus down in my home town of Floridana Beach once!. Will I ever see my parents again?. (that's not in a dream) Idk maybe.. Will I ever see Rob again?. Only time will tell.. (ok maybe bad choice of words 😁) I'm sure though you get the idea!. 'Yes' I did live in Florida and Oklahoma and Missouri and Kansas.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...