Thursday, January 28, 2021

Blog post: Jan.28

 Well here we are, new yr. (hope it's better than the last) new Pres. (again, hope he's better than the last one) I got a brand new 4 person tent, kinda looking forward to try'n it out!. Last time I went camping,had a pretty good time got to see some deer afew raccoons, had some neighbors.. It was last June or July, there were 3 days were the temps were gonna be in the low50's to 40's and the highs were in the 70's, with clear to mostly clear skys and 20% or lower rain, so I hopped on that wagon!. Since  the campground is a mile or so from McDonalds, I'll just call a cab and make a quick run through the drive thru and take it back and eat it at the campsite, and maybe afew cookies as a late night snack!. I don't really bother with any food when I go, other than maybe some cookies/candy bars and maybe some sodas.. Lived here for about a yr. and a half and only been camping 3 times, I've been once back in '09 and.....I think.....before that was......the mid. 80's (idk) but I'm starting to get back in the camping game, I like the outdoors, I like camping!.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...