Monday, October 30, 2017

blog post our first little cool fronts

Well, a few days ago we had our first front, and today is our second front.. Brings a nice little cool down to the area! Tuesday, I believe, the high was like 75 and the low was in the upper 50's!. Tonight they're calling for low to be upper 40's even upper 30's in some places and high tomorrow to be upper 60's!. (nice) However, this is still Florida, and the cool down is few and far between.. I think last year we had like, 3 or 4 days of highs in the 50s and maybe 1 possibly 2 days that it got down to the low at night in the upper 30's.. They're watching another Tropical Storm just southwest of Key West, they're calling for it to go curve around the U.S. and become a Nor'easter, but so far for now they predict lots of rain for south Fla. Oct.30th, today I woke up to clear skies and 52 degrees, calm wind, unlike yesterday, it was  cool yesterday but windy all day!. Last night, I went to a Halloween Party.. (Cyberspace) It was nice, had a great time!. Like going to those kinds of parties than actual parties!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...